Epic Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchPlease check Them. Join Our Facebook Group?RegisterLog in

Contest: A and B.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow
Administrating Team
Administrating Team
Crow

Contest: A and B.  Empty
PostSubject: Contest: A and B.    Contest: A and B.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

Welcome, i'm going to explain our two newest contests.

Contest A:

Contest a, is fairly simple. Basicly all you've got to do is Find or Make a personal Skin for Epic Promotion. This one's kinda boring and to be honest, laggy.

Rules:
It Must:

* Be made or found by you or a partner.
* Be on Phpbb2.
* Nice Looking.

Contest B:

A Posting Conest:

Well, it's pain and simple to understand. Post, post and maybe more posting..? The three users with the most posts will win.

Prizes:

Grand Prize:

A Contest: A and B.  14428804 on your profile, A wopping 300 Credits plus two FREE services, also you'll gain a pass to the Unlimited Bumping Center.

Delux Prize:

A Contest: A and B.  91867228 on your profile, A Wopping 200 Credits plus a FREE service, you will also gain a pass to the Unlimited Bumping Center.

Epic Prize:

A Contest: A and B.  48585387 on your profile, A Wopping 100 Credits plus a FREE service, you will also gain a pass to the Unlimited Bumping Center.

I of course will not enter.

Back to top Go down
https://epicpromotion.forumotion.com
Kevin
Support Team
Support Team
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Contest: A and B.    Contest: A and B.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Cool, so the skin must be custom but phpbb2?
Back to top Go down
Crow
Administrating Team
Administrating Team
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Contest: A and B.    Contest: A and B.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:20 am

Well, yes, becuase other wise we wouldn't be able to keep the Linkads or link umble. D:
Back to top Go down
https://epicpromotion.forumotion.com
Kevin
Support Team
Support Team
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Contest: A and B.    Contest: A and B.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok, I just found a skin and I am changing it around with the icons, button and stuff. I think this should start when members are more active and we got more of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: A and B.    Contest: A and B.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest: A and B.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Promotion  :: Information Center :: Announcements-
Jump to: